Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bamboozled


My quick thoughts of each band I saw last night.

Good Charlotte: They still have more ink visible than skin, and still rock like they did the first time I saw them all those years ago.

Third Eye Blind: Their flamer of a lead singer was barefoot, had a gold tipped microphone and a stupid douchey hat, to go along with that annoying voice. No wonder they haven't been relevant in over a decade. The guitar player from Dublin was by far the best thing about the band, but they were still fun nonetheless.

LMFAO: Everybody loves a dancing midget who looks like a mix between Pudge Rodriguez and Angel Salazar. They had amazing energy and a bunch of party rock songs that all sounded the same but got the crowd jumping like crazy....like a ridiculous version of Andrew W.K. I only had one question; how the hell did one of the lead singers get that fat jumping around on stage the way they do?

Boys Like Girls: Better in person than I expected. I definitely liked the Floyd-esque transition halfway through the set and the 744 guitar picks that made it into the crowd.

I had an absolute blast and got some great pictures and video of the bands as well as of us.

1 comment:

Simply Me said...

damn, i really wish there was a like button on blogger...lol.

*like* ;-D