Thursday, September 29, 2005

Less Poker, More Madden

Lately it seems that my spare time has shifted from my poker addiction to a new Madden 06 addiction. I'm sure no one will be surprised by this as football has been a way of life for me since I was a wee Max, but it has caught me a little off guard. I played the game once in the first couple weeks I owned it, and maybe three times total in the first month. Now that we are getting into the NFL grind it seems that I have almost abandoned the poker, I hope my free rolls will be good for a while, to advance my football fixation to the CGI level as well.

Sooner or later I will take the time to write a Madden 06 review, but it'll have to wait until my Redskins are done with their first season under me. 1-0 so far. Dallas is next. Watch out Cowboys!

No comments: