Sunday, October 15, 2006

Marktoberfest 2006

So it looks like my reasons I miss Vegas have fallen to the wayside....that being said, Marktoberfest 2006 was a ton of fun. We had a decent crowd this year, but the cold weather kept us inside all night, except for smokey time, and no one was brave enough to use the hot tub.
Here are some random pics.

Wilkie loves Marktoberfest.

He also loves the jello-shots.

Rita shows off her technique without dropping her chip.

Scot really loves the camera, but tries to play it cool.

Mike and Mark laughing...this is before their "talk".

Us. You can tell I am drunk because I am so red....and have that stupid drunk smile.

Marktoberfest's namesake hiding behind his beer.

Not sure if he's reppin the D or TPA....either way, he's obviously cool.

The ladies love Guinness the party dog.

Scot with the twins. Why is it that Jen is the only person at the party without a drink?


More "beer as camo" from Mark.


The bright side: Unlike yesterday, that's not puke on his shirt.


I'm not sure, but Mark may be drunk.


Dos Miguels: For some reason, Mike feels the need to shower

Michael with money like he's his personal Congressional page...


This is what I found when I tried to go to bed....what a Gyp!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

I love the pictures!!