Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tags; Not Just for Decoration

This one is to be filed under "Too Embarrassing to Elaborate".

So I procrastinate. A lot. I've got a date tonight and need to get a few things ready beforehand. Do I make sure everything is taken care of before I leave for work this morning? No. I've got time after work.

Had I not procrastinated, I would have seen the little tag that says DRY CLEAN ONLY and I just might have listened to it. But being pressed for time I think, "What's the worst that could happen?" and put it in the washing machine on the perm press cycle. That will do it just fine.

Fast forward a couple hours and here I am, sitting in track pants and a hoodie, one delicate item lighter, silently hoping that my washing machine isn't damaged by this debacle. To make matters worse, my date just texted me and said she probably won't be able to make out it now.

Being me rocks.

No comments: