Friday, November 02, 2007

My Editor is an Ass

I'm making a serious attempt at getting at least one post up here or at my other blog every day this month and next month. I've been an on and off blogger for more than a couple years, but most of that time has been spent in shut down. I always have a lot to say, and blogs are a wonderful tool for the average guy to get his viewpoint out there....I am just too lazy to post as often as I should.

Actually, that's not the whole story. The truth is I am an asshole of an editor. Nothing is ever good enough for me. Couple that with being a writer with a somewhat fragile ego, and I am truly my own worst enemy when it comes to writing anything. For the next couple months, though, my writer-self and editor-self have agreed on a truce. Hopefully this will help me get more content out there.

Quick note: My birthday celebration is tomorrow night. We're starting off at Lucky's in Novi, and I am sure we'll end up somewhere else later in the night. If anyone is interested in joining these festivities, let me know and I can give you the details.

No comments: