Monday, October 27, 2008

Ciao Chocolate


As if quitting bacon alone wasn't hard enough, I have decided it's time to throw another food into the "Do Not Eat" category. With all the Halloween candy just lying about here at work, and more to come as the holidays draw closer, I thought this was a perfect time to kick the habit of grabbing one here or there as I walk by someones desk.
The best way for me to drop a little weight is to eat healthy at work. Grazing every day at the desks I pass by probably isn't considered healthy eating.
Unlike the bacon ban, this chocolate crackdown will be lifted while I am in DC. There is a Melting Pot out there that I will probably end up going to, and I do not plan on skipping one of my favorite desserts of all time. This, along with the possibility of homemade brownies or cupcakes being thrown my way by Sarah, necessitates some leniency while I am on vacation. Just another thing to look forward to in DC.

No comments: