Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Man Up


It's been almost three weeks since I clocked in at 255 and felt the need to tell the world, or just the few people who stalk me here, exactly how fat I had gotten. I haven't re-read that post yet, but I am sure it says something about what I want to do to trim down and blah blah blah. Well I do know that I intended to post my weight here a lot more often than I had as a way to motivate myself to lose more of it....and that hasn't happened yet either. I have so many good ideas, but never seem to follow through with them.

So here I lay ready to try and nap before another long, boring midnight shift. I am cozy warm in my bed, and since I am sans clothes I have no desire to get out of bed and put my feet on the cold wooden floor. But thinking about how I haven't posted my weight yet, I do have enough motivation to get my fat ass out of bed and check. My current weight is 251.5 lbs. Now, this is better than 255 of course, but considering I have been bouncing between 248 and 252 the last couple weeks, this is the higher end of my current weight spectrum. I know my lunch was huge and is sitting very heavy in my stomach right now, but I still should be a lot lower than this. I have so many things around me reminding me to lose the weight....now I just need to man up and do it.

No comments: