Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pic-a-Day Project Update and MMR #2

Amazing how I say I need to update more often, then I actually take longer to post my next update than I had before, isn't it? I will truly make an effort to upload pics more often, and should have the next one up by Sunday at the latest.

This time around I am going to use Blogger to upload my pics instead of photobucket. If there are any problems, let me know. Click on the photo to see the actual size.

Jan 10th:
A boring Thursday night looking ahead to a busy Friday at work. Lots of important people to impress, gotta keep those shirts nice and white.

Jan 11th:
This is not my dog. For a while there I thought about adopting it, but just couldn't justify it with my schedule since she is only (approximately) four months old. I found her running alongside the entrance ramp to I-94 when I was driving home from work. A few minutes earlier, I never would have seen her. A few minutes later, she probably would have ended up as road kill. She came right to me when I stopped to get her. Let me pick her up and put her in my truck with no issue whatsoever. She even laid down on the ride to my house, which I still can't get Guinness to do in the car. Brought her in the house when I came in to get my phone which I had forgotten when I went into work that morning, and she was well behaved. She met Guinness and they got along so well that he was disappointed when I took her to the shelter, and seemed even moreso when I came back without her. I haven't seen him act that way since Kira was still his partner in crime.

It is hard for me to believe it's just coincidence. Which made it so much harder today when I told the people at the shelter I couldn't adopt her. I hope they find her a really good home, because this is probably going to bother me for a while....

Jan 12th:
During the Patriots/Jaguars game Pam begins to speculate on the size of Tim Brady's....well, you get the idea.

Jan 13th:MEAT!

My bowl of delicious pork products, with a little pasta in there, at Mongolian. Notice the size difference between my portion and Sarah's portion there on the left. Even with the rice she couldn't come close to the amount of calories I was about to ingest.

Even the best laid plans don't always work out, so I guess I shouldn't be so disappointed that blogger isn't letting me upload pictures right now....after I changed my layout (yet again) to conform with the blogger pics instead of the photobucket pics.

I'll try and load the rest of the pics and put up MMR#2 after dinner.

No comments: