Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another Notch


While my weight might not be dropping too fast, I was really encouraged tonight when, even after a good sized pasta dinner, I put on my belt and got back into the notch I was at before the honeymoon.  I weighed about 10 lbs less when we left for Antigua, but I can tell my body is getting back to that point now even if it's not showing on the scale.  Considering I went home and ate a medium Primo's pizza all by myself on Monday after writing my last post, and the fact that I have Como's pizza in my near future, I am highly doubtful that I'll drop any weight by the time I weigh in on Monday.  Just trying to keep myself positive here, and this notch will give me something positive to hold on to.

Speaking of Monday, LM and I tried out our new massage table that night as well.  I've been thinking about getting one for a while now, and I think getting massages in Antigua really helped sell LM on the idea.  Now I just need to make sure I get her to let me rub her down at least once a week.  :-)

Looking forward to a couple days off after tonight.

No comments: