Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I Hate Being Sick.

Haaaate it. Thank God I don't get sick very often, but when I do it's bad. I'm sure being a baby and whining about it doesn't make it any better, but hey....

Went to dinner last night at Johnny Carino's, a new chain restaurant that recently opened up nearby and serves Italian food. Had some bread and Italian butter (olive oil and black pepper), couldn't really taste it. Had some bruchetta, couldn't really taste it. Had some ravioli, couldn't taste it and was full after a few bites. This is not how I want to lose weight....I haaaaaate being sick.

I don't have a full on sinus infection yet, and I am trying to keep it at bay with some Advil Sinus (since I can't find the Motrin Sinus anywhere now), orange juice, water, chicken noodle soup, and plenty of rest. So far I'm just dealing with some sniffles and a whole lot of sinus pressure. Last night seemed to be the worst of it with the nearly blinding headache at and after dinner, which thankfully went away as I slept (more or less tossed and turned and coughed actually) last night. Did I mention that I haaaaate being sick?

OK. I am done whining about being sick. To make up for it I will work on the rest of my Vegas posts and try and have them up before I get all types of comatose later today.

1 comment:

Max said...

Yeah, I should just move to a nice warm and dry climate and end my problems once and for all....well, the sinus problems anyway. I'm sure I'd be able to find other problems out in the desert.