Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Afternoon Music 9-06-09

1. Jesus- Brand New.

"Do you believe you're missing out?
That everything good is happening somewhere else
But with nobody in your bed
The night is hard to get through"

2. Animal I Have Become- Three Days Grace.
`
"I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see
The darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal"

3. She's Always a Woman- Billy Joel.

"She hides like a child,
But she's always a woman to me"

4. Come Alive- Foo Fighters.
`
"Seems like only yesterday
Life belonged to runaways
Nothing here to see
No looking back
Every sound monotone
Every color monochrome
Light began to fade Into the black

Such a simple animal
Sterilized with alcohol
I could hardly
Feel me anymore

Desperate and meaningless
All filled up with emptiness
Felt like everything
Was said and done

I lay there in the dark
And I close my eyes
You saved me the day
You came alive"
`
5. Given Up- Linkin Park.

"There's no escape
I'm my own worst enemy"

6. Glamour Boys- Living Colour.

"But just like things you can't afford on credit
Time catches up and you have to pay"

7. Doesn't Remind Me- Audioslave.

"Bend and shape me, I love the way you are
Slow and sweetly, like never before
Calm and sleeping, we won't stir up the past
So discreetly, we won't look back"

8. Addicted to Love- Robert Palmer.

"Your heart sweats, your body shakes
Another kiss is what it takes"

9. I'm Yours- The Script.

"I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

You healed these scars over time
Embraced my soul
You loved my mind
You're the only angel in my life"
`
10. When It's Over- Sugar Ray.
`
"All the things that I used to say
All the words that got in the way
All the things that I used to know
Have gone out the window
All the things that she used to bring
All the songs she used to sing
All the favorite TV shows
Have gone out the window"

No comments: