Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Morning Music 9-02-09


1. Bad Medicine- Bon Jovi. "now this boy's addicted cause your kiss is the drug....I got a dirty down addiction, It doesn't leave a track I got a jounce for your affection, Like a monkey on my back There ain't no paramedic, Gonna save this heart attack....let's play doctor, baby, Cure my disease....You're an all night generator wrapped in stockings and a dress....You got the potion that can cure my disease"

2. Heat of the Moment- Asia. "It was the heat of the moment Telling me what my heart meant The heat of the moment showed in your eyes"

3. Collect Call- Metric. "I know its a lie, I want it to be true The rest of the ride is riding on you Over goodbyes we'll buy some place"

4. Pretty Girl (The Way)- Sugarcult. "And that's what you get for falling again You can never get him out of your head....It's the way That he makes you feel It's the way That he kisses you It's the way That he makes you fall in love....She's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego"

5. Thanks for the Memories- Fall Out Boy. "I want these words to make things right But it's the wrongs that makes the words come to life....Been looking forward to the future But my eyesight is going bad And this crystal ball It's always cloudy except for When you look into the past"

6. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist- Muse. "Eerie whispers trapped beneath my pillow won't let me sleep your memories....I know you're in this room I'm sure I heard you sigh floating in-between where our worlds collide....I know the moment's near and there's nothing we can do....It scares the hell out of me and the end is all I can see"

7. Once & for All- Foo Fighters. "Oh bring to me your broken and blue, No matter if it matters to you. A longing like never before, Ive had enough now I need more."

8. Every Rose Has It's Thorn- Poison. "Every rose has its thorn Just like every night has its dawn Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song Every rose has its thorn"

9. In Between- Linkin Park. "trying to be genuine was harder than it seemed And somehow I got caught up in between....trying to be someone else was harder than it seemed And somehow I got caught up in between....Between my pride and my promise Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way And things I want to say to you get lost before they come The only thing that's worse than one is none"

10. Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes. "the message coming from my eyes Says leave it alone....All the words are gonna bleed from me And I will think no more"

Bonus Song:

I'm usually very strict with my ten song rule....but I seem to love breaking rules, so I am fine adding another song today. It just seems very fitting considering today's date and the fact that I saw this video for the very first time last night....and this song is at least 4 years old.

11. Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day. "Summer has come and passed The innocent can never last....Here comes the rain again Falling from the stars Drenched in my pain again Becoming who we are....As my memory rests But never forgets what I lost Wake me up when September ends"

No comments: