Thursday, December 03, 2009

Morning Music 11-25-09



Well, I've had this as a draft for over a week now....guess it's about time to post it.

1. Kings and Queens- 30 Seconds to Mars. "The age of man is over A darkness comes and all These lessons that we learned here Have only just begun"

2. Savior- Rise Against. "Uncurled the fingers in your hand, Pressed into the flesh like sand"

3. Hooked on a Feeling- "I can't stop this feelin' deep inside of me
Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me
When ya hold me in your arms so tight
You let me know everything's all right
I-I-I, I'm hooked on a feelin'
High on believin' that you're in love with me
Lips are sweet as candy, the taste stays on my mind
Girl, you keep me thirsty for another cup of wine
I got it bad for you, girl but I don't need a cure
I'll just stay addicted and hope I can endure
All the good love when we're all alone
Keep it up, girl, yeah ya turn me on"

4. Afterlife- Avenged Sevenfold. "I pray by the grace of God that there's somebody listening, Give me a chance to be that person I wanna be"

5. The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows- Brand New. "I lie for only you. And I lie well...Hallelu..."

6. Just Like Heaven- The Cure. "Spinning on that dizzy edge, I kissed her face and kissed her head, and dreamed of all the different ways I had, to make her glow."

7. Bliss- Muse. "Everything about you is how I'd wanna be, Your freedom comes naturally, Everything about you resonates happiness, Now I won't settle for less."

8. Dangerous- Ying Yang Twins, feat Wyclef. "I see the fire in her eyes, Fire in her eyes, The way she moves, She got the fire in her eyes, Fire on her waist, Fire in her thighs,I love the scandal"

9. Whisper to a Scream- Icicle Works. "Love comes, down upon us, Till you flow like water, Burning, with the hope of insight, Feathered, look they're covered, with a bright elation, Stolen, in the sight of love"

10, Walkin' After Midnight- Patsy Cline. "I go out walkin', After midnight, Out in the starlight, Just hoping you may be, Somewhere walkin', After midnight, Searching for me."

No comments: