Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Morning Music, 12-29-09

I gotta believe this is the last one of the year....

1. Blue Monday- Orgy.

How does it feel
To treat me like you do
When you've laid your hands upon me
And told me who you are

I thought I was mistaken
I thought I heard your words
Tell me how do I feel
Tell me now how do I feel

2. Ride to California- Paper Tongues.

Interstate freeway green light go
you can even get a plane or a train if the traffic´s slow
I bet you won´t beat me
I´ve been waiting for a mighty long time
So you best believe

I´ve been up but I ain't down
I´ve been lost but now I'm found
I need a ticket for sure
If you got another seat on the plane
Would you let me go

3. Blood on My Hands- The Used.

Feel the pain that I never show,
I hope you know,
It's never healing.
I hate to say that I told you so, but I told you so.

4. Swing Life Away- Rise Against.

Am I loud and clear or am I breaking up?
Am I still your charm or am I just bad luck?
Are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost?

We live on front porches and swing life away,
We get by just fine here on minimum wage.
If love is a labor I'll slave 'til the end,
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand.

5. You're Going Down- Sick Puppies.

I feel the heat comin’ off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more
Because I’m hyped up out of control
If it’s a fight, I’m ready to go
I wouldn’t put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know that I know

6. Broken- Lifehouse.

The broken locks were a warning
You got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded
I'm an open book instead
And I still see your reflection
Inside of my eyes
That are looking for purpose
They're still looking for life

In the pain
There is healing
In your name
I find meaning
So I'm holding on

7. Meet Me on the Equinox- Death Cab for Cutie.

Meet me on your best behavior
Meet me at your worst
For there will be no stone unturned
Or bubble left to burst

Let me lay beside you, darling
Let me be your man
And let our bodies intertwine

8. Mouth- Bush.

All your mental armor drags me down
Nothing hurts like your mouth

9. California Sun- The Ramones

Well I'm going out west where I belong
Where the days are short and the nights are long

10. Changes- 2Pac

We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.

No comments: