Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Morning Music, 3-16-10



1. Forever- Papa Roach.

In the brightest hour
Of my darkest day
I realized
What is wrong with me

Because days! Come and go!
But my feelings for you are forever

2. Machinehead- Bush.

I felt you like electric light

3. Have Faith in Me- A Day to Remember.

So we'll pretend it's alright
and stay in for the night, what a world.
I'll keep you safe here with me.

4. Gimme Some Lovin'- Spencer Davis Group.

It's been a hard day
And nothing went too good
Now I'm gonna relax
Like everybody should

And I'm
So glad we made it
So glad we made it
You gotta
Gimme some lovin'
Gimme some lovin'
Gimme some lovin' everyday.

5. Dirty Little Secret- All-American Rejects.

When we live such fragile lives,
It's the best way we survive,
I go around a time or two,
Just to waste my time with you,

Tell me all that you've thrown away,
find out games you don't wanna play,
you are the only one that needs to know---

I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret,
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret.

6. I Don't Want to Wait- The Veronicas.

Everytime you stay (every time you stay)
The world starts making sense to me
And when you go away (when you go away)
I wanna scream till you see...

7. Breathe- Angels and Airwaves.

My hands shake clasped with fear, as you come near.
To say goodnight, just like a dove, a peaceful sign.
To help us by, as you come in, let this begin.
Stars fall like dust, our lips will touch, we speak to much.

Did you know, that I love you?
Come and lay with me, I love you.
And on this day, I will love you.
You make me feel alive, and I'll love you,
until the end of time.

I've got a lot to say, if you will let me.
It's always hard, when you're around me.
But here right now, there's interest in your eyes.
So hear me out, and hear this the first time.

8. Just Like Heaven- The Cure.

Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways i had
To make her glow

9. Classic Cars- Bright Eyes.

You can go right out of your mind trying to escape
From the panicked paradox of day to day

Never trust a heart that is so bent it can’t break

10. Don't Trust Me- 3OH!3.

Shush girl, shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hips

No comments: