Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Morning Music, 3-3-10



1. Low- Flo Rida.

Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low

Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reeboks with the straps [With the straps]
She turned around and gave that big booty a slap RAWR

2. Sympathy- Goo Goo Dolls.

It's hard to lead the life you choose
All I wanted
When all your luck's run out on you
All I wanted
You can't see when all your dreams are coming true

Oh yeah it's easy to forget yeah
You choke on the regrets yeah
Who the hell did I think I was

And I wasn't all the things
I tried to make believe I was

3. Addiced- Saving Abel.

I'm so addicted to
All the things you do
When you're going down on me
In between the sheets
All the sounds you make
With every breath you take
It's unlike anything
when you're loving me
MMM...Getting warm in here
4. Dancing in the Dark- Bruce Springsteen.

You sit around getting older
there's a joke here somewhere and it's on me
I'll shake this world off my shoulders
come on baby this laugh's on me

5. Falling for You- Colbie Caillat

I've been spending all my..time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
:-D
I've been waiting all my.. life
and now i found ya
I dont know what to do
I think I'm falling for you...
I'm falling for you...
:-*
6. Better- Regina Spektor.

If you never say your name out loud to anyone
They can never ever call you by it

You're getting sadder, getting sadder, getting sadder, getting sadder
And I don't understand, and I don't understand
But if I kiss you where it's sore
If I kiss you where it's sore
Will you feel better, better, better?
Will you feel anything at all?

7. Thinking About You- Norah Jones.

Yesterday I saw the sun shinin',
And the leaves were fallin' down softly,
My cold hands needed a warm, warm touch,
And I was thinkin' about you.

8. Burn it to the Ground- Nickelback.

We're screaming like demons, swinging from the ceiling
I got a fist full of fifties, tequila just hit me

Ticking like a time bomb, drinking till the night's gone
Well get you hands off of this glass, last call my ass
Well no chains, no lock, and this train won't stop
We got no fear, no doubt, all in balls out

We're going off tonight
To kick out every light
Take anything we want
Drink everything in sight
We'll go until the world stops turning

9. A-Punk- Vampire Weekend.

Johanna drove slowly into the city
The Hudson River all filled with snow
She spied the ring on His Honor's finger
Oh-oh-oh
Yeah, I have no clue what that means....just like singing it.
10. Your Body is a Wonderland- John Mayer
And where else would I want to be?

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue
OH....MY....
Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and
Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed
Without my hand behind it
:-*

No comments: