Monday, June 16, 2008

Apologizing it Forward

I need to let everyone know in advance that I am wrapping myself in a cocoon for the foreseeable future. There are a lot of stress factors in my life right now. Anyone who knows me pretty well knows that I don't really sweat the small stuff in life, but these issues I am dealing with are definitely not small to me.

If I am noticeably absent the next couple weeks, or even months, from things I would surely otherwise attend or if I am present and seem somewhat apathetic or aloof, I apologize. I have a lot on my plate, and need to digest it all before I feel better.

Talking some things out with some of you will undoubtedly help me work through this, but I won't burden you too often, if at all, about most things. That being said, don't be offended or assume I think less of you as a friend if I don't seek out your counsel. There are certain people I find easier to talk to, and even some of them won't hear from me because I don't want to add any stress to their lives. Don't take it personal.

Last but not least, if you know Mark....please give him your utmost respect and condolences. Poor bastard has to live with me as this all goes down.

Peace, Love, and Putt Putt Golf.
~~Max

No comments: