Monday, June 02, 2008

Bikenstein

The weather over the weekend was good for riding. Saturday was a little windy, but still nice and yesterday was just about perfect. Unfortunately I am still waiting on my front tire for my bike to be shipped, so the Hawk was out of commission all weekend. With my favorite two-wheeled companion down to one wheel and sitting helplessly on my bike jack, I decided some more work could be done to the old girl. I've always been top notch when it comes to taking things apart....and this is where we stand right now.


Hopefully it'll look something like normal in a week or so after I get all the parts I need to get her back on the road. And even more hopefully, everything will stay on the bike after I put it back together. I always wonder why there are extra screws/nuts/bolts when I put things together.

No comments: