Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Survey

Instead of reading my assignments, I am going to pass my time with this survey from someone elses blog.

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Orange

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, assuming her conscience doesn't get to her again.

4. Do you plan outfits? Only for Halloween

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? It's Frisky Friday

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? A couch

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having. Mark got himself arrested for littering out of my truck. The cops went on to search the vehicle because of that....the only thing I could think was, "That's no longer a legal search...."

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes, I usually meet someone new every day.

9. What are you craving right now? A nap

10. Do you floss? Flossin? I thought you said your name was Munson.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Kabbage Juice

12. Are you emotional? I am the antithesis of emotional.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both

15. Do you like your hair? Sure

16. Do you like yourself? Yes

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? If he was paying, why not?

18. What are you listening to right now? Nothing

19. Are your parents strict? They were the right amount of strict and lenient depending on the situation.

20. Would you go sky diving? Yes

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Many

23. Do you rent movies often? No

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room? Ice in my water

25. How many countries have you visited? 2

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes

27. Ever been on a train? I've actually driven a few

28. Brown or white eggs? White

29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes

30. Do you use chap stick? No

31. Do you own a gun? I've between weapons at the moment

32. Can you use chop sticks? Probably not

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Don't know....all I know is that whoever that may be is one lucky person.

34. Are you too forgiving? I can be, but everyone deserves more chances if they are sincerely trying.

35. Ever been in love? Definitely

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Probably eating too much

37. Ever have cream puffs? Dunno

38. Last time you cried? Not sure

39. What was the last question you asked? Isn't he a free agent next year?

40. Favorite time of the year? Riding season

41. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet

42. Are you sarcastic? Maybe

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No, but I read the Bradbury story which inspired that name.

44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes

45. Favorite color? Silver

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Lol. Yeah....

47. Is your hair curly? No

48. What was the last CD you bought? Fantasies by Metric

49. Do looks matter? Yes

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Probably, depends on the situation.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No

52. Do you like your life right now? Ask me in a few months

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Only when the Wings are playing west coast playoff games....no more of those thankfully.

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes

55. Do you have good vision? Eh

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate anyone

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not very

58. The last person you held hands with? Jamie

59. What are you wearing? Can't say, but I can say that I look good.

60.What is your favorite animal? Elephant.

61. Where was your default picture taken? Riding in Ohio

62. Can you hula hoop? No

63. Do you have a job? Yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A tire

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Elephants are my favorite too!

Max said...

Makes sense, you being a size queen and all. ;-)