Saturday, April 02, 2011

Day 08 – Your most played song on itunes



No thinking involved with this one, which is a great thing for me tonight since my brain is pretty much fried and I am just ready to lay down and call it quits for the day. This song has been number one for a long time, and I don't see it getting overcome anytime soon as I still like it as much as ever.

Map of the Problematique- Muse.

Fear
And panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel
Like everything I saw
Is being swept away
When I refuse to let you go

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Loneliness be over
When will this loneliness be over?

Life
Will flash before my eyes
So scattered and lost
I want to touch the other side
And no one
Thinks they are to blame
Why can't we see
That when we bleed we bleed the same?

1 comment:

Brian Russo said...

Map of the Problematique is one of my favorite on Blackholes and Revelations- I think it ties in nicely with Apocalypse Please - What other revelation can there be in an age when people are crying out for messiahs, prophets and aliens, if their not all one in the same meme?

A mass-rectification for a wounded human landscape, a call for a freedom that is the direct antithesis for the fear and panic that have griped our nation in cowardice and unfounded fears stemming from the desolation and despair of not being able to even palpably communicate the complexities of a word's whose rationality is being swept away into the dark ages.

The lonliness is first overcome through loving ourselves first, quieting our mind and distilling our essence from the inane chatter we associate as our ego, which is only mindless distracting clutter that makes us feel things like anxiety or worry. The meditative mind knows not to fall into the abyss and stir the inner-drive to walk out of Dante's darkened woods and feel the truth as a tangible thing with all its paradoxes, simplicities, ecstasies and calls to responsibility. The only sin is not wanting to know the truth, to psychologically incise the memories from your brain that call into doubt established notions of comportment. Asking irrational creatures what the sound of One hand clapping is will not work if they are fixed on Western logical thought.
Only when they see why we bleed the same blood and practice being the oneness will the mandate of "Apocalypse please" be complied with.