Friday, April 01, 2011

Day 07 – A song that reminds you of a tv series



This one took the longest for me to think of so far. I immediately thought of several TV theme songs, but that isn't what this is asking for....so I sat and thought. I tried going over shows that I liked at one point or another, and looking for any song that might remind me of one....with no luck. Then, once I gave up and moved on to something else. This song hit me. It was used as the theme song for a show that I watched pretty often as a kid, much like most people my age I would assume, but it was a very popular song way before The Wonder Years.

With a Little Help From My Friends- Joe Cocker.



Thought you were lookin' at the way I feel
And the warning sign in my eyes
Whoa, I'm gonna take my friends along with me
And then away we go
Everywhere we go we're gonna be on the same road.

No comments: