Thursday, February 16, 2017

Page 47 - Miller's

So thankfully, my "Bro..." was able to swing by yesterday while I was selling the jukebox to the guys who came by to look at it.  I was very happy to hear that they want to fix it up and give it life again.  He seemed very happy with what he was getting for the price, so I figure that it was a great transaction on both sides.  We got more than the least that Uncle Dwaine would have taken for it, we didn't have to move the heavy old thing, and the guy is a collector who will probably get it running again and enjoy it for years to come.
a
After they were gone, Bro suggested we head to Miller's to have a burger and hang out for a bit.  We talked a lot about a wide range of things and he ate more than I did....which I don't think anyone would have bet on, lol.  It was nice to be able to just chill and hang out with him again.  It seems like forever since we've had a chance to do that.

No comments: