Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Funk Breaking, Postponed


Looking over the schedule for today, I saw plenty of games I thought would be fun to watch....but that doesn't translate to games I want to pick all that often.  Generally speaking, any game I think will be fun to watch is a game I think will be close, and can go either way.  When you're picking winners and losers and have something riding on it, those are exactly the type of games you want to avoid.  That being said, I found 3 games I liked and 1 game that I loved today.

KC -117 @ 1.4 units (W, +1.2)
SD - 141 @ 1.41 units (W, +1)
Det -143 @ 2 units (L, -2)
Bos - 124 @ 5.2 units (W, 4.19)

Totals to date:
28-17, +14.16 units


2 of my three winners, including my big Boston pick, needed extra innings to come through.  My luck this past week in games like this will certainly temper my frustration when the market adjusts itself down the line and I start losing games like this.  Well, it'll temper it as long as I can remember this.  For now I just feel fortunate to have things bouncing my way, and hope it continues for a while.

A few days ago I proclaimed to a friend, and fellow Tiger fan, that I thought the team, especially Miggy, were set to break out the wood against Cleveland this week.  We've only got one game of this series under our belt so far, with only one left considering we got a snow day on Tuesday, but it looks like I was a little off on that one.  Hopefully they break out of this funk soon.

No comments: