Sunday, April 13, 2014

You Gotta Know When to Hold 'Em


Had a pretty slow week for my picks.  I only picked 10 games going into last night.  I was up 1.77 units on a 6-4 record, which I was pretty well satisfied with.  Yesterday, I had some time to really dig into each of the games on the board, and found 5 that I liked.  I was stoked to see that all five picks were right, but it's not a huge surprise because all the games I picked were slight favorites.  Regardless, those five boosted my record on the week to 11-4, up 7.76 units for the week.  In one good day, I more than made up for my bad streak to end last week.  I had hoped to keep things rolling again today, but when I was able to do any research on the games it was 3:45, I only had a handful of games to choose from, and not much time at all to look into them.  So, I took Sunday off.  Hopefully I am saving it all up for a good Monday, but we'll see.  There's only 9 games tomorrow, and I don't see anything that jumps off the page at me just yet.

Totals to date:
23-17, +8.57 units

No comments: