Saturday, April 26, 2014

Went 2-2, +1.29 the last few days.  Only up in that span because I put more stock in the Tigers in game one on their trip to Minnesota than the other three games.  Today I looked at a few, but not too in depth.  Might be over analyzing the games lately, so I'm going to let feel dictate the games below tonight.

LAD -127 @ 1.27 units (Win, +1)
CWS +100 @ 1.5 units (Loss, -1.5)
CIN +1.5 -200 @ .4 units (Loss, -.4)

Backing down a little on my units per game now that my virtual bankroll is a little bit smaller.  Had I kept the units small to begin with, I wouldn't have dropped into the lower bracket so quickly, but I've got to press when I think I have the advantage....at least I believe I do.  We'll see.  Hopefully I can start another great run today and not worry about it at all.

Totals to date:
35-29, +6.02 units


Update 4/27/14:

Game results and totals above have been updated.  Looks like my big "feel" game yesterday was my downfall....but that doesn't stop me from trying again today.  I got a feeling on this one.

PHI +115 @ 2 units

Phillies can show they are the better team today by taking 2/3 from Arizona while on the road.  Tough to get a series win on the road, but I think they do it....and I was ready to lay for this game, so the fact that I am taking makes it that much better, and worth an extra unit.

No comments: