Monday, January 11, 2010

Just Another Monday

:-*
As a natural night owl, coming into work at 6am on Monday is NEVER fun....but today was one of those days where I just wanted to turn my phone completely off when it started buzzing to wake me up. I was comfortable. I was nice and warm under the blanket. I just didn't want to get up. Days like this it's good to have multiple alarms set. I've never dismissed my alarm and missed work in my life, but you can never be too careful.
:-*
My weekend was rather low-key, and mostly consisted of watching playoff football and eating too much. The games weren't anything to speak of on Saturday, but I really enjoyed watching the Patriots get beat down in the early game on Sunday, and the Arizona/Green Bay game was definitely the best of the week, with Arizona coming out on top in OT.
:-*
Since Marcie would rather attach himself to a wall with a nail gun than watch football with us, Mark and I introduced Lazy Sunday to Mike since he no longer has someone scheduling every hour of his free time months in advance. We drove over to his place, he cooked, we ate, we watched football, we ate, watched some more football while eating again, then got pizza from Primo's on the way home. Not great for my diet, but still a fun day.
:-*
As the morning drags along for me, it's apparent that I am going to need all my will power to get to the gym today. It's going to be a very easy day at the gym, but just not bringing my gym clothes with me to work makes it harder on me. Once I walk in the door and sit down to take off my shoes, it's not always easy to remember where my motivation was or where I put that desire. :-D

No comments: