Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Morning Music, 1-05-10


1. One Thing- Finger Eleven

Restless tonight
Cause I wasted the light
Between both these times
I drew a really thin line
It’s nothing I planned
And not that I can
But you should be mine
Across that line

If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something

2. Don't Look Back in Anger- Oasis

Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

Take me to the place where you go
Where nobody knows, if it's night or day.

3. Stiff Kittens- Blaqk Audio

We're one and the same dear, you were born for this.
Forever forget your restraint.
Remnants of a past here
Pass like light through dust as memories
Fall fleeting like pain.
If you show me heaven I will meet you there.

4. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame


5. Let This Go- Paramore

Because I'll never let this go,
But I can't find the words to tell you
I don't want to be alone

6. Love Drunk- Boys Like Girls

The day we met was like a hit and run
And I still taste it on my tongue
The sky was burning up like fireworks
You made me want you oh so bad it hurt

7. Head Over Feet- Alanis Morrisette

You've already won me over in spite of me
Don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet
And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn't help it
It's all your fault

You're the best listener that I've ever met
You're my best friend
Best friend with benefits
What took me so long

I've never felt this healthy before
I've never wanted something rational
I am aware now
I am aware now

8. Du Hast- Rammstein

Du...(You)
Du hast...(You hate)
Du hast mich...(You hate me)
Du hast mich...(You hate me)
Du hast mich gefragt...(You hate me to say)
Du hast mich gefragt...(You hate me to say)
Du hast mich gefragt, und ich hab nichts gesagt!(You hate me to say, and I do not obey)

9. Supermassive Black Hole- Muse

(oooh...You set my soul alight)
Glacier's melting in the dead of night
And the superstars sucked into the supermassive

I thought I was a fool for no-one
Oh baby I'm a fool for you

10. Gives You Hell- All American Rejects

Now you'll never see
What you've done to me
You can take back your memories
They're no good to me
And here's all your lies
You can look me in the eyes
With the sad, sad look
That you wear so well

No comments: