Friday, March 11, 2011

Football Friday

Well when I thought to write this post I expected the news of the day to be primarily about football since the CBA extension for the NFL expires at 5PM today, but right now I am watching coverage of the 8.9 magnitude earthquake that hit Japan tonight and the ensuing tsunami waves which have been reported as high as ten meters in some places. It's very surreal watching cars and homes swept away by these waves.

One of the things I was going to talk about today is the fact that Southfield Freeway is going to be closed Monday morning through the morning rush and how stupid that decision was...but it really pales in comparison to what I am seeing on TV right now. I've got plenty to talk about, but for now I am just going to leave it at this and temper my attitude in light of what I am watching.

No comments: