Thursday, July 09, 2009

Mood Music


It's no secret that music can effect my mood. Wow has that statement ever been true today. Since I woke up at 4, my mood has just been looking for a reason to change....and change it has, like every 20 minutes.

Throughout the day, and actually this has applied to the whole week, my mood has been bouncing all over the place. Tonight iTunes has a lot to do with it. There were a few things I wanted to get done online tonight, since I slept through the entire afternoon again, and while I was doing them, I had iTunes on shuffle.

I began to get distracted. Certain songs would lead me to certain places online, and nothing I intended to do was getting done. I guess it's a blessing in disguise in one way, since I am finally getting another blog post up, but it's tough on me when I feel this A.D.D.

I'm sure my lack of concentration is apparent in this post as well, but I guess I just had to get this thought out of my head on down "on paper". While one of my Facebook friends commented tonight that Facebook is like free therapy, and I kind of agree, I think this little corner of the internet I reside in is much better....even if it's just some disjointed rambling about music affecting my mood.
COME AND OPEN UP YOUR FOLDING CHAIR NEXT TO ME
Now with this realization firmly in my grasp, I will try to get some sleep and let Regina sing me a lullaby or two once I get in bed. I always seem to sleep better with her.
MY FEET ARE BURIED IN THE SAND AND THERE'S A BREEZE

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I wish I had regina to sing me to sleep... :P