Thursday, July 23, 2009

Morning Music 7-23-09


I've noticed a couple things over the last few playlists. Love inspires a lot more songs on my iPod than I ever noticed and Mariah Carey may be batshit crazy....but that girl really can sing.

1. Hell Song- Sum 41. "Why do the things that matter the most Never end up being what we chose?"

2. Sorry- Buckcherry. "I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round"

3. Sober- Tool. "I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well."

4. Against All Odds- Mariah Carey. "Cause we've shared the laughter and the pain And even shared the tears You're the only one Who really knew me at all."

5. It's Still Rock and Roll to Me- Billy Joel. "There's a new band in town But you can't get the sound from a story in a magazine..."

6. Wanderlust- Flogging Molly. "Dark though it has been Your old spirit still shines within These last thirteen years depraved Of us anything that's worth sayin"

7. Take Me On the Floor- The Veronicas. "You captivate me, something about you has got me I was lonely now you make me feel alive Will you be mine tonight?....Take me on the floor I can't take it any more I want you, I want you, I want you to show me love Just take me on the floor I can give you more You kill me, you kill me, you kill me with your touch....My heart is racing as you're moving closer You take me higher with every breath I take Would it be wrong to stay? One look at you and I know what you're thinking Time's a bitch and my heart is sinking down You turn me inside out"

8. Before the Worst- The Script. "We were sitting with our backs against the world Saying things that we thought but never heard....There was a time, that we'd stay up all night Best friends talking till the daylight Took the joys alongside the pain With not much to loose, but so much to gain"

9. Everything's Magic- Angels and Airwaves. "So hear this please. And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly. And look for the stars as the sun goes down. Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound. Everything, everything's magic. Just sit back and hold on but hold on tight. Prepare for the best and the fastest ride. And reach out your hand and I'll make you mine. Everything, everything's magic."

10. Ruled by Secrecy- Muse. "Repress and restrain Steal the pressure and the pain Wash the blood off your hands"

No comments: