Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Random Survey


Last night I took some Motrin before going to bed to help me sleep with this pulled neck muscle, which is getting better....but still not completely healed. I thought I had eaten recently enough for it to not bother my stomach, but I was wrong.

I pulled myself out of bed 19 minutes after 11 and jumped in my truck, figuring an Oreo shake from BK would do the trick. 20 minutes, and TWO BKs later, I sat down to eat and watch the end of the Tiger game. They were playing in Oakland, so I knew they'd be on til about 1am.

To entertain myself as I ate and watched the bullpen struggle to put away the A's, I was bouncing around the web on my laptop, where I came across this survey and decided to fill it out. Since I don't post these things on Facebook or Myspace (does Myspace even exist anymore?), I figured I would post it here.

1) What is your boyfriend/girlfriends name? While I am currently off the market, I don't have a significant other. It just doesn't make sense for me to date right now.

2) What color underwear/boxers wearing now? Navy

3) What are you listening to right now? Amazing by Kanye. I blame the NBA Playoff commercials for this.

4) Whats your favorite number? 56

5) What was the last thing you ate? 19g of dry Cheerios. 70 calories to start my day off.

6) When was the last time you smiled? When I opened my e-mail this morning.

7) How is the weather right now? Overcast and seasonably cool.

8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mommy.

9) What is your worst habit? Procrastinating

11) Do you drink? Rarely

12) Do you smoke? That's even rarer.

13) When was the last time, if ever, blacked-out from drinking? December 2006 in Vegas.

14) Hair color? Light brown

15) Eye Color? Light brown

16) Do you wear contacts? No

17) Favorite Holiday? Halloween. I can dress and act inappropriately, girls costumes get smaller and smaller every year, and its less than a week before my birthday.

18) Favorite Month? April. It usually when I can start looking forward to riding on a somewhat consistent basis.

19) Have you ever cried for no reason? Not that I can recall.

20) What was the last movie you watched? I watched Star Wars Episode II last night on TV, but the last movie I went out to see was The Hangover this past Saturday. Very good movie. I was completely uninterested in it when I saw the trailer for it, but heard enough good reviews to go see it. I am glad I did.

21) Favorite Day of the Year? Well, it's not the same day each year....but it's for the same reason. This year it will be October 8th. I'll be flying to Vegas that morning.

22) Are you too shy to ask someone out? I don't think I have ever had a problem with this.

23) Last advice you received? "ALWAYS take ALL meds with food or milk." Not a bad idea really.

24) What was the highlight of your weekend? My Sunday ride with Cory and Tish. We put about 150 miles on the bikes, and in the middle of it we got to have dinner with my parents at Zukey Lake Tavern.

25) Chocolate or Vanilla? It depends, but usually Vanilla....covered in chocolate, well hot fudge really. Mmmm.

26) What is the last text message you received? Not sure, I erase them very frequently....and the last one I have saved is definitely not to be shared. My eyes only. :-)

27) What is the last text message you sent? "Join the coven....lol." Instead of join the club....see what I did there? In response to someone talking about being part vampire lately since they don't sleep at night.

28) Who was the last person to call you? My mommy, after two calls to her went unanswered yesterday afternoon when I wanted to let her know that the drive-by near my house didn't affect me at all....and that I wasn't the dead body found in a Grand Cherokee in Detroit either.

29) What books are you reading? None at the moment, but would love some suggestions. I will need something for the weekend up north, and if I don't get some good suggestions I will just reread The Odyssey. I got the idea after talking to Mark yesterday about "the classics" and how many are overrated, but I still have my favorites....like The Odyssey.

30) When was the last time you slept in someone else's bed? I've slept on beds or couches that aren't mine recently, but I don't remember the last time I slept in someone else's bed. Wow, I should probably remedy that.

31) Favorite movie? Fight Club

32) Favorite football team? Washington Redskins....despite the name being so insensitive to Natives.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE....HONESTLY
33) What were you doing before this? Preparing my spreadsheets for the day....FUN.

34. Any pets? Two wonderful dogs.

36) Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Butter and salt, but I need to cut all of that out anyway.

37) Dogs or cats? Dogs....but we can keep a few cats around for my dogs to "play" with.

38) Favorite flowers? I like the look of roses, but I LOVE the smell of lilac.

39) When was the last time you got in trouble? I'm too boring to get into trouble anymore.

41) Have you ever loved someone? Without a doubt.

42) Who would you like to see right now? I've got someone in mind....

43) Are you still friends with people from kindergarten ? I wouldn't classify Jeff as a "friend" anymore since I only see him once every few years, but if I saw him more often we would still be good friends I am sure.

44) Have you ever fired a gun? Yes, but not recently enough. I need to get back to the range.

45) Do you like to travel by plane? Yes, it's SO much easier....assuming the trip wouldn't be drivable in 4 hours or less. If that's the case, I'd rather be behind the wheel....or handlebars if the weather is nice.

46) What website do you frequently visit? CNN.com probably gets most of my pageloads.

47) If you could be with someone right now, who would it be? I already answered this as vaguely as possible before....see number 42.

48) How many pillows do you sleep with? Three on the bed, only one under my head.

49) Are you missing someone? I usually am.

50) Do you have a Tattoo? Not yet, but I have a feeling if I ever get one....I'll end up with at least 4.

51) Are there people on your myspace page that you would date or go on a date with? I have no clue....myspace is dead to me nowadays. Now if I applied this to Facebook? Definitely.

No comments: