Friday, February 12, 2010

Cank You Very Much



So there's no way I can't talk about this thing that has been bothering me all week. It's really gotten to me, and I just want it to be over with....so here goes: My name is Max, and I....I have a canker sore.

Why the hell do those things hurt so effing much? It showed up Monday morning and has hurt this whole time. Piercing my lip didn't hurt nearly as much, and definitely not nearly as long either.

Usually these things come and go pretty quickly for me, but this one is just lingering. Worst of all, it's in a terrible spot....low on the inside of my bottom lip. It's affecting my speech, I can't smile without it hurting, and talk about a bad place to have a sore when you are thinking about your social agenda. OK, so it's not like I have a "social agenda", but if I did....

And normally they go away on their on, but even trying the remedies I have been told....this this is still sticking around, as big and painful as ever.

OK. Rant over. On to the good stuffs.

Morning Music, 2-12-10.

1. Invisible Touch- Genesis.


She has a built in ability
To take everything she sees
And now it seems I'm falling, falling for her.

She seems to have an invisible touch yeah
She reaches in, and grabs right hold of your heart

2. Here I Go Again- Whitesnake.

I'm just another heart in need of rescue,
Waiting on love's sweet charity
An' I'm gonna hold on
For the rest of my days,
'Cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams

An' here I go again on my own
Goin' down the only road I've ever known,
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
An' I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time

3. Soul Meets Body- Death Cab for Cutie.

I want to live where soul meets body,
And let the sun wrap its arms around me,
And bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing,
And feel, feel what it's like to be new,
'Cause in my head there's a Greyhound station,
Where I send my thoughts to far-off destinations.
So they may have a chance of finding a place where,
They're far more suited than here.

BAda-bada ba-bah
bada ba-ba bada ba-bah
bada ba-ba bada-ba
bada bada-bah

I cannot guess what we'll discover,
When we turn the dirt with our palms cupped like shovels,
But I know our filthy hands can wash one another's,
And not one speck will remain.

And I do believe it's true that there are roads left in both of our shoes, But if the silence takes you then I hope it takes me too.
So brown eyes I hold you near, 'cause you're the only song I want to hear
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere. LOVE this line

4. Epiphany- Staind.

I am nothing more than
A little boy inside
That cries out for attention,
yet I always try to hide
'Cause I'll talk to you like children,
Though I don't know how I feel
But I know I'll do the right thing
If the right thing isn't feel.

'Cause it's always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said

5. Revelry- Kings of Leon.

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine.
With a fire in my bones, and the sweet taste of kerosene,

6. Inside Out- Eve 6.

I alone am the one you don't know you need
take heed, feed your ego.
Make me blind when your eyes close,
sink when you get close, tie me to the bedpost.
Mmm, rawr.
I alone am the one you don't know you need,
you don't know you need me.
Make me blind when your eyes close,
Tie me to the bedpost.
RAAAWR!
7. All Over Me- Default.

Look at me I'm acting like
Some pathetic little child who's dying
For your attention
I feel my legs but I can't run
Pretty soon I will become the victim
Of my own invention

All I want is you all over me
All I need is you all over me

8. 4am- Our Lady Peace.

I walked around my room not thinking
Just sinking in this box
I blame myself for being too much
Like somebody else
I never thought I would just bend this way

9. Crushcrushcrush- Paramore.

I got a lot to say to you
Yeah, I got a lot to say
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
Keeping them here
And it makes no sense at all

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two I was just counting on
That never happened
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than this

If you want to play it like a game
Well, come on, come on, let's play
Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending
Than have to forget you for one whole minute

10. Just Can't Get Enough- Depeche Mode.

When I'm with you baby, I go out of my head
And I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
All the things you do to me and everything you said
And I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough

We slip and slide as we fall in love
And I just can't seem to get enough of

It's getting hotter, it's a burning love
And I just can't seem to get enough of

No comments: