Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Love Jones

So I really missed a good opportunity last month. Leave it to me to have the idea of posting a picture of January Jones every day during the month of January on February 1st. No matter. This is MY blog. I post things for ME. So I am declaring that February shall be the month of January here at Chronicles of Max. I might not post a picture every single day, but every day I post something, there will be at least one picture.

I'm sure a lot of people won't understand this, and very few people are really aware of this either, but I am just plain in love with this Jones girl. How can I not be? First of all she is beautiful. Just beautiful. The blonde hair, the blue eyes, the fair skin, and those full lips are a deadly combination. Behind those lips hide a smile that I can't help but smile at myself when I see it. And it's not just the smile, but the way her eyes sparkle when she smiles. In my whole life, I've seen very few smiles like hers.

Another thing that's hard to miss is her body. Tall and slender, yet she still has curves. Amazing. And she knows how to use that body. You can see that when you watch her walk. She can exude a calm elegance or a seductive aura just by walking toward ,or away from, you.

I could go on for days about her, but I will put an end to it now. Some things are better left unknown anyway. So, on to the morning playlist.

Morning Music, 2-03-10

1. Resistance- Muse.

Is your secret safe tonight?
And are we out of sight?
Or will our world come tumbling down?

Will they find our hiding place?
Is this our last embrace?
Or will the walls start caving in?

(It could be wrong, could be wrong)
But it should've been right
(It could be wrong, could be wrong)
Let our hearts ignite
(It could be wrong, could be wrong)
Are we digging a hole?
(It could be wrong, could be wrong)
This is outta control

Love is our resistance
They keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down
And hold me, our lips must always be sealed

2. Dog Days are Over- Florence and the Machine.

Happiness hit her like a train on a track
Coming towards her stuck still no turning back
She hid around corners and she hid under beds
She killed it with kisses and from it she fled
With every bubble she sank with her drink
And washed it away down the kitchen sink

The dog days are over
The dog days are done
The horses are coming
So you better run

Run fast for your mother, run fast for your father
Run for your children, for your sisters and brothers
Leave all your loving, your loving behind
You cant carry it with you if you want to survive

3. Walkin' After Midnight- Patsy Cline.

I walk for miles,
along the highway,
well that's just my way,
of sayin I love you.

4. Here (In Your Arms)- Hellogoodbye.

I like,
Where you sleep,
When you sleep,
Next to me.
I like,
Where you sleep;
Here.

Our lips,
Can touch,
And our cheeks,
Can brush.
Cause our lips,
Can touch;
here

Well you are the one, the one that lies close to me.
Whispers "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly."
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly.
Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms.

5. The Good Left Undone- Rise Against.

In fields where nothing grew but weeds,
I found a flower at my feet,
Bending there in my direction,
I wrapped a hand around its stem,
I pulled until the roots gave in,
Finding there what I'd been missing,

But I know...
So I tell myself, I tell myself it's wrong.
There's a point we pass from which we can't return.
I felt the cold rain of the coming storm.

Inside my hands these petals browned,
Dried up, fallen to the ground
But it was already too late now.
I pushed my fingers through the earth,
Returned this flower to the dirt,
So it could live. I walked away now.

But I know...
Not a day goes by that I don't feel this burn.
There's a point we pass from which we can't return.
I felt the cold rain of the coming storm.

All because of you,
I haven't slept in so long.
When I do I dream of drowning in the ocean,
Longing for the shore where I can lay my head down,
Inside these arms of yours.

All because of you,
I believe in angels.
Not the kind with wings,
No, not the kind with halos,
The kind that bring you home,
When home becomes a strange place.
I'll follow your voice,
All you have to do is shout it out.

6. Don't Trust Me- 3OH!3.

Shush girl, shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hips

7. Whiskey, You're the Devil- The Clancy Brothers.

Oh, whisky you're the devil
you're leading me astray
over hills and mountains
and to Amerikay
you're sweeter stronger dacenter
you're spunkier nor tea
oh whisky you're my darling drunk or sober

8. Closer- Kings of Leon.

Stranded in this spooky town,
Stop-lights are swayin' and the phone lines are down.
The floor is crackling cold,
She took my heart, I think she took my soul.
With the moon I run,
Far from the carnage of the fiery sun.

9. Rub You the Right Way- Johnny Gill.

What you've been missin' in a man
I can supply, your wish is my command
I'll work hard to fill up your needs
Give you lesson on what it is to

(Feel) Feel (Good) good, baby
Get undressed and slip on this robe
(Re-) Re- (lax) lax, darlin'
Just sit back,

Can you feel the magic in my hands
When I touch and rub you the right way
Stroke applied with tenderness
When I hold and rub you the right way

A light massage, a soft caress
Whenever I need to rub, I run her happiness
Customer satisfaction is a guarantee
So for your pleasure, come on over here

Gonna rub with my magic hands
Give you what you're missin in a man
Stroke you with a soft caress
Applied with so much tenderness
Hold on tight and don't let go
Give you pleasure like youve never known before

10. Teeth- Lady Gaga.

Got no salvation (no salvation)
Got no salvation
Got no religion (no religion)
My religion is you
Take a bite of my bad girl meat (bad girl meat)
Take a bite of me boy
Show me your teeth
I'm a tough bitch

Tell me something that'll save me
I need a man who makes me alright (man who makes me alright)
Just tell me when it's alright
Tell me something that'll change me
I'm gonna love you with my hands tied

Show me your teeth
It's not how big, it's how mean

Show me your teeth
Open your mouth boy
Show me your teeth
My religion is you
Show me your teeth

I just need a little guidance
Show me your teeth

No comments: