Thursday, February 25, 2010

Morning Music, 2-25-10




1. Everything- Buckcherry.

Buried way beneath the sheets,
I think she's having a meltdown.
Finding it hard to fall asleep,
she won't let anyone help her.

The look on her face a waste of time,
she won't let go gonna roll the dice.
Losing her grace starts to cry,
I feel her pain when I look in her eyes.

I wanna be,
I want everything,
I want everything.

Your eyes,
never close your eyes,
open up your mind,
and you can have everything.

2. From Yesterday- 30 Seconds to Mars.

He's a stranger to some
And a vision to none
He can never get enough,
Get enough of the one

3. Sound of Madness- Shinedown.

Quicksand's got no sense of humor.

The darkest hour never comes in the night.

4. Halfway Gone- Lifehouse.

Talk, talk is cheap
Give me a word you can keep

5. Just Like a Pill- Pink.

Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me ill

6. I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes- Dierks Bentley

Girl I've been waitin on this long hard day to get over
So i can rest my head right here on your shoulder
I just wanna lay here and feel you breathe
Listen to the rhythm of your heartbeat
And see where it leads...

We're wide awake but girl I wanna make you close your eyes
And say my name like only you can say it and hold me tight
All I need is only you and me alone tonight
I wanna make you close your eyes

I wanna take you somewhere...out there...
'Til the world fades out of sight

7. In Your Eyes- Peter Gabriel. (NOT the live version)

love I get so lost, sometimes
days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
when I want to run away
I drive off in my car
but whichever way I go
I come back to the place you are

all my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

(In your eyes)
the light the heat
(In your eyes)
I am complete
(In your eyes)
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
(In your eyes)
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
(In your eyes)
Oh, I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
the heat I see in your eyes

love, I don't like to see so much pain
so much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away
I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

8. I Kissed a Girl- Katy Perry.

I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
Mmmm, Chapstick
9. Within a Mile of Home- Flogging Molly.

His empty frame cannot explain, there's nothing left inside
So sing to me a song from yesterday
When laughter filled the tears that we now make

10. Black Dog- Led Zeppelin.

Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move,
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove.
Ah, ah, child, way you shake that thing,
Gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting.
Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way,
Watch your honey drip, can't keep away.

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh, oh, oh
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh, oh, oh

I gotta walk, can't stand still,
Got a flamin' heart, can't get my fill,
Eyes that shine burning red,
Dreams of you all through my head.
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah...

Hey baby, oh baby, pretty baby,
Tell me would you do me now.
Hey baby, oh baby, pretty baby,
Move me while you groove me now

No comments: