Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Morning Music, 2-17-10


1. Lost?- Coldplay.

Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I will cross

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I've tried to cross
And every door I ever tried was locked
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one

And you'll be lost
Every river that you tried to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the firing stops
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off

2. A Lot Like Me- The Offspring

And the rain comes
And the world is on my head
Crave the sun
But I can’t get out of bed

3. Love and Memories- O.A.R.

Maybe I am a crowded mind
I watch your eyes glaze over
Stared down at the floor
You were amazing to me
I was amazing to you
But here we go again

4. (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To- Weezer.

The rest of the summer was the best we’ve ever had
We watched titanic and it didn’t make us sad

5. Only- NIN.

I'm becoming less defined, as days go by
Fading away, well you might say I'm losing focus
Kind of drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself
Sometimes, I think I can see right through myself
Sometimes, I think I can see right through myself
Sometimes, I can see right through myself

Less concerned, about fitting into the world
Your world that is, cause it doesn't really matter anymore
(No, it doesn't really matter anymore)
No, it doesn't really matter anymore
None of this really matters anymore

Yes, I am alone, but then again I always was
As far back as I can tell, I think maybe it's because
Because you were never really real to begin with
I just made you up to hurt myself

6. So I Thought- Flyleaf.

A year goes by
And I can't talk about it
The times weren't right
And I couldn't talk about it

7. Simple Life- Carolina Liar.

An everlasting cigarette
That's all you want
Waiting for a bus to take you back home

'Cause Tuesday came too soon
Wednesday left you feeling used
Oh, tomorrow you hope at least it's warm

8. Rock Me Gently- Wish I Knew.

Touching you so warm and tender
Lord, I feel such a sweet surrender
Beautiful is the dream that makes you mine

Mmm
Rock me gently
Rock me slowly
Take it easy
Don't you know
That I have never been loved like this before

9. The Kids Don't Stand a Chance- Vampire Weekend.

I didn't like the business,
But that was at first glance
Your pillow feels so soft now
But still you must advance

10. Glamour Boys- Living Colour.

I ain't no glamour boy - I'M FIERCE

No comments: