Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hollow-een


I just don't feel it this year. It's pretty obvious I haven't completely been myself the last couple months. Normally I am thinking of costume ideas MONTHS in advance, and while the costumes themselves may not always turn out the way I would hope, the ideas are usually pretty effing good. This time around, I never had a really good idea....and I never really spent time looking for ideas from elsewhere.

Add to that the fact that I haven't felt all that great today, and you get me sitting at home watching hockey on Halloween. A Halloween that falls on a Saturday no less....AND a Halloween that falls on a Saturday night that happens to have an extra hour because of the end of daylight savings. I sure would have lost that bet a few months ago.

1 comment:

Simply Me said...

Sweet pumpkin...I wasn't into Halloween this year either..maybe next year for the both of us huh? :D