Monday, October 12, 2009

Morning Music 10-12-09

I had hoped to get a post up last night about yesterday, but my internet problems persisted throughout the day and I finally got fed up trying to access blogger with my effed up connection. I'm sure I'll work on that for later, but for now I thought it a good idea to put up my morning playlist.

1. Slow Poison- The Bravery. "Sing me one more I have found my angel Ah-ah-oh She walks upon the ground....And all of my dreams are only dreams And all of my schemes are only schemes And if this is my punishment Then I want my card to fit"

2. To Be Loved- Papa Roach. "I want domination I want your submission I see you’re not resisting To this temptation I’ve got one confession I love deprivation I’ve got a jet black heart It’s all f***ed up and it’s falling apart....I’ve got another confession I fell to temptation And there is no question There was some connection I’ve got to follow my heart No matter how far I’ve gotta roll the dice Never look back and never think twice....Take your past and burn it up and let it go Carry on; I’m stronger than you’ll ever know"

3. Until the Day I Die- Story of the Year. "Until the day I die I'll spill my heart for you, for you Until the day I die I'll spill my heart for you As years go by I race the clock with you But if you died right now You know that I'd die too I'd die too You remind me of the times When I knew who I was (I was) But still the second hand will catch us Like it always does We'll make the same mistakes I'll take the fall for you I hope you need this now Cause I know I still do....Should I bite my tongue? Until blood soaks my shirt We'll never fall apart Tell me why this hurts so much"

4. Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground- The White Stripes. "If you can hear a piano fall You can hear me coming down the hall If I could just hear your pretty voice I don't think I need to see at all Don't think I need to see at all....Soft hair and a velvet tongue I wanna give ya what you give to me And every breath that is in your lungs Is a tiny little gift to me It's a tiny little gift to me....I didn't feel so bad 'til the sun went down Then I come home No-one to wrap my arms around Wrap my arms around"

5. Unglued- STP. "This confusion is my illusion Nowhere to look, but know where to find ya"

6. Something in the Way- Nirvana. "It's okay to eat fish 'Cause they don't have any feelings "

7. Sink the Pink- AC/DC. "She says choice is yours, casually So why don't you do what comes naturally"

8. Another Bag of Bricks- Flogging Molly. "This cold dark tormented hell Is all I`ll ever know So when you get to heaven May the devil be your judge"

9. Echoplex- NIN. "You feel me breathe I am watching you I see it all The many ways you can't get to me I see it all I see the Hell you put yourself through Oh the things I could do (if I wanted to) My voice just echoes off these walls My voice just echoes off these walls I don't need anything at all My voice just echoes off these walls And I just slowly fade away You will never ever get to me in here"

10. Frozen- Madonna. "You only see what your eyes want to see How can life be what you want it to be You're frozen When your heart's not open Mmmmmm, if I could melt your heart Mmmmmm, we'd never be apart Mmmmmm, give yourself to me Mmmmmm, you hold the key"

No comments: