Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Random Survey

Time to do another random survey. Some of the number may have disappeared by the time I post this because of duplicate questions, questions that don't apply, or just plain stupid ones.

I'm always interested in seeing how other people would answer these same questions, so if you get the chance I would appreciate you copying and pasting this and sending your own answers to me via e-mail. I won't share anyone's answers, I just like to know as much about my friends as possible.

~~Max

Getting out of work early yesterday and today.

Other than my own, Denise's.

I'd like to say tonight, but since I'm spending my night alone on the couch watching baseball and doing this survey, I'd say those odds are pretty slim. So not tonight, but the sooner the better.

Gold

About two weeks longer than it should be.

Is there any way to say yes without sounding like an ass? I like to think I am attractive. I clean up pretty nice if I try.

50 First Dates

Doughnuts

Cider

Sept 21st

Well, Mark is usually coming and going....other than that I can have visitors at any time.

As a matter of fact I am
Something to Mark about food which we never ended up getting.

My room, on silent....don't want to hear it right now.

Light brown

Not at all.

Mx

Guinness and Kira

Summer vacations up north were always the best.

The Sex Pistols

Clarification

Leather

Spending time with those closest to me.

I was naked....but I was also asleep.

November 5th

I'm sure a ton of people, but only one that I can think of.

Last year?

Not often

iTunes

It's pretty special

I bite my fingers more than I bite my nails

Yes

Facebook

About 130 or so

Yes

Anything related to Psychology

Sure do

Although they don't fit my normal "type", usually blondes.

If you are lucky, they won't stay hidden for long.

Johnny Cash's version of Hurt.

Yes, too bad I suck at it.

Skipping this....

MI

Only child

Spoiled, no....but I do lead a charmed life and need to keep that in mind.

Need 30 more minutes.

Rarely

Not fluently, but I can swear in a whole bunch of tongues.

LOL....if you know me, this is obvious.

Yes

No

Yes

Sam Rockwell

Several

No thanks

People who don't pay attention.
Not really

Not really

Eh, they all suck equally.

I did a pretty sweet half donut earlier today in an unpaved parking lot.

Yes

Garden City Hospital

Possibly, but I won't put that to the test

$82

Umm, am I thinking of someone? Hmmm, maybe I am....

Don't remember exactly when, but more than once the last couple days.

5 pair of shoes, 6 pair of boots.

ALWAYS? No....

That's up for debate....do ears count?

Finishing this and heading to bed

Once or twice....

Yesterday

LOVE them

Disney World a few times.

PePe le Pew

Eggs

Very Autumny

Every day

Punted it halfway across W. Addison into a large puddle while crossing the street in front of Wrigley during a pretty heavy rain.

That depends on your definition of sick....but I did use my first sick day EVER a couple weeks ago.

Just Michigan....unless you count that 90 day stint I did in Florida.

This is an interesting question at the moment....

1957 T-Bird

Definitely

Travelling the world....I've got the itinerary, now I just need to become independently wealthy.

Yes. And if that wasn't the case, I'd make sure to do something about it. Life is too short to live day to day without happiness.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Please talk to me... I miss you a lot and can't take this not talking thing.. You were my best friend too you know... that's like the heart break times 2.