Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Morning Music 10-27-09


1. Land of Confusion- Disturbed. "This is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given Use them and let's start trying To make it a place worth living in"

2. Creep- Radiohead. "What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here....I don't belong here"

3. Again- Flyleaf. "They don’t have to understand you Be still Wait and know I understand you Be still"

4. Bones and Joints- Finger Eleven. "I've been down here before Lost myself and so much more Find my way out of the game again Open up my head and take it in Just like always"

5. Welcome to the Black Parade- My Chemical Romance. "Defiant to the end we hear the call To carry on....Take a look at me cause I could not care at all Do or die, you'll never make me Because the world will never take my heart Go and try, you'll never break me....I won't explain or say I'm sorry I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar....I'm just a man, I'm not a hero"

6. Headstrong- Trapt. "I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold"
*
7. Let it Die- Foo Fighters. "A heart of gold But it lost it's pride Beautiful veins And bloodshot eyes I see your face In another light"

8. If You Only Knew- Shinedown. "If you only knew I'd sacrifice my beating Heart before I lose you....It's 4:03 and I can't sleep Without you next to me I toss and turn like the sea"

9. Krazy- Pitbull and Lil Jon. "Yo Mama she gets Krazy"

10. Winding Road- Bonnie Somerville. "And it's a winding road I've been walking for a long time I still don't know Where it goes And it's a long way home I've been searching for a long time I still have hope I'm gonna find my way home"

11. Viva la Vida- Coldplay. "One minute I held the key Next the walls were closed on me And I discovered that my castles stand Upon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand"

12. Desperately Wanting- Better than Ezra. "Take back your life and let me inside We'll find the door if you care to anymore.....I remember running through the wet grass Falling a step behind Both of us never tiring Desperately Wanting"

13. Back to Good- Matchbox Twenty. "I was thinking if you were lonely Maybe we could leave here and no one would know"

14. Revelry- Kings of Leon. "With a fire in my bones, and the sweet taste of kerosene, I get lost in the light, so high I don't wanna come down....Just know it was you all along who had a hold on my heart"

15. Dammit- Blink 182. "But everybody's gone And I've been here for too long To face this on my own Well I guess this is growing up"

16. Handlebars- Flobots. "I can take apart the remote control And I can almost put it back together....I can tie a knot in a cherry stem....I can keep rhythm with no metronome, No metronome, No metronome....I see the strings that control the systems I can do anything with no assistance"

17. Doin' It- LL Cool J. "It's the first time together and I'm feeling kinda horny Conventional methods of makin love kinda bore me I wanna knock your block off, get my rocks off Blow your socks off make sure your G spots soft....I guarantee shorty it's real, baby stick it out Here comes the man of steel"

18. New Born- Muse. "The love for what you hide The bitterness inside Is growing like the new born"

19. Rub You the Right Way- Johnny Gill. "What you've been missin' in a man I can supply, your wish is my command I'll work hard to fill your needs Give you lesson on what it is to Feel good, baby Get undressed and slip on this robe Re lax, darlin' Just sit back Can you feel the magic in my hands When I touch and rub you the right way Stroke applied with tenderness When I hold and rub you the right way A light massage, a soft caress Whenever I need to rub, I run her happiness Customer satisfaction is a guarantee So for your pleasure, come on over here, please you So hold on and throw off that coat Show You I'll show you pleasure like you've never known....Gonna rub with my magic hands Give you what you're missin' in a man Stroke you with a soft caress Applied with so much tenderness Hold on tight and don't let go Give you pleasure like you've never known before"

20. I Believe in a Thing Called Love- The Darkness. "Can't explain all the feelings That you're making me feel My heart's in overdrive And you're behind the steering wheel....I believe in a thing called love Just listen to the rhythm of my heart There's a chance we could make it now We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down....I wanna kiss you Every minute every hour every day You got me in a spin But everything is A OK"

21. Grow Old with You- Robbie Hart. "I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad Carry you around when your arthritis is bad All I wanna do is grow old with you. I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches Build you a fire if the furnace breaks Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you. I'll miss you Kiss you Give you my coat when you are cold Need you Feed you Even let you hold the remote control. So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink Oh I could be the man who grows old with you. I wanna grow old with you."

22. 3 AM- Matchbox Twenty. "She says it's cold outside and she hands me my raincoat She's always worried about things like that....And she says baby It's 3am I must be lonely When she says baby Well I can't help but be scared of it all sometimes....She swears the moon don't hang quite as high as it used to And she only sleeps when its raining And she screams, and her voice is straining"

23. Why Georgia- John Mayer. "Cause I wonder sometimes about the outcome of a still verdictless life Am I living it right?....Everybody is just a stranger but that's the danger in going my own way I guess it's the price I have to pay still "Everything happens for a reason" is no reason not to ask myself If I am living it right"
NOTHING HIDDEN TODAY
24. Ghost of Corporate Future- Regina Spektor. "well, maybe you should just drink a lot less coffee and never ever watch the ten o'clock news maybe you should kiss someone nice or lick a rock, or both"
HAVEN'T I WRITTEN ENOUGH ALREADY?
25. Hand in my Pocket- Alanis Morrissette. "I'm broke but I'm happy I'm poor but I'm kind I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah I'm high but I'm grounded I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed I'm lost but I'm hopeful, baby And what it all comes down to Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine"
;-)

No comments: