Monday, October 19, 2009

Morning Music 10-19-09


1. Savior- Rise Against. "There is no time like the present to drink these draining seconds"
IF YOU COULD ONLY SEE THE BEAST YOU'VE MADE OF ME
2. Tell Me Baby- Red Hot Chili Peppers. "Tell me baby what's your story Where you come from And where you wanna go this time Tell me lover are you lonely The thing we need is Never all that hard to find....You're so lovely are you lonely Giving up on the innocence you left behind"
I HELD IT IN BUT NOW IT SEEMS YOU'VE SET IT RUNNING FREE
3. My Own Worst Enemy- Lit. "It's no surprise to me I am my own worst enemy 'Cause every now and then I kick the living sh*t out of me....Please tell me why my car is in the front yard and I'm sleeping with my clothes on "
SCREAMING IN THE DARK, I HOWL WHEN WE'RE APART
4. Head Like a Hole- NIN. "I'd rather die than give you control"
DRAG MY TEETH ACROSS YOUR CHEST
5. Upside Down- Jack Johnson. "I wanna turn the whole thing upside down I'll find the things they say just can't be found I'll share this love I find with everyone....I don't want this feeling to go away...."
TO TASTE YOUR BEATING HEART
6. Wake Up, Open the Door, and Escape to the Sea- Blaqk Audio. "Please catch me now, I'm lying. You taught me how it can feel like love. Just catch your breath. We'll dive in and our dissent will somehow feel like life."
MY FINGERS CLAW YOUR SKIN TRY TO TEAR MY WAY IN
7. 1,000,000- NIN. "Got these lines On my face After all this time And I still haven’t found my place....I feel a million miles away I don’t feel any thing at all....Is this really all That there ever was? Put the gun In my mouth Close your eyes Blow my f*cking brains out Pretty patterns On the floor That’s enough for you But I still need more"
YOU ARE THE MOON THAT BREAKS THE NIGHT
8. Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day. "Summer has come and passed The innocent can never last....As my memory rests But never forgets what I lost"
FOR WHICH I HAVE TO
9. Stockholm Syndrome- Muse. "look to the stars let hope burn in your eyes and we'll love and we'll hope and we'll die all to no avail all to no avail"
HOWL
10. Every You Every Me- Placebo. "I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind. Sucker love I always find, Someone to bruise and leave behind. All alone in space and time. There's nothing here but what here's mine."

No comments: