Monday, April 06, 2009

Day 15


Current weight: 240.5 lbs
Thanks
Kinda surprised I didn't drop below 240, but I was pretty liberal with my last two cheat days....I'm not thinking the entire Hungry Howie's pizza (plus bread) I ate was a dinner that fits into any decent diet.
for
Again, I am not expecting miracles. I know that most people would be happy to average 2 lbs a week as a weight loss, but I know my body. If the diet is working well I should see a 7-10 lb drop in the span of a week as I shed the water weight along with a pound or two of fat. I'll be a much happier man when I see something near that.
looking.
More unhappiness; How come no one told me this past Saturday was National Pillow Fight Day? Thanks a lot guys. No one appreciates a good pillow fight more than yours truly.
Nothing
Back to my diet here for a minute, since I am already being pretty stream of consciousness already. One of the things I set out to do with this diet was to reduce, if not completely eliminate, my dependency on caffeine. I went the entire work week last week caffeine free. Over the weekend I fell off the wagon for a period of less than 24 hours, and I am back on the wagon again today.
to
Now, I am not one to let a small coincidence sneak by unnoticed, and between the time I started writing this earlier this morning and now, CNN.com posted this related story.
see
If you are too lazy or uninterested to read it, it's basically about the side effects of caffeine withdrawl. All of them have applied to me at one point over the last week or so, and the headache has come back again today. Right now I am debating whether or not to give in to my craving so I can peacefully study for the test I have tonight. The headache will be a little worse tomorrow, and maybe even another day or two longer as well, but I honestly have very little to do in school this week after this test.
here.
I think I have come to my answer. Now the only question left is whether I used deductive reasoning or inductive reasoning to get there.
:-)

5 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Withdrawl is the worst. I was sick for an entire week with headaches, stomach aches and a overall general feel of crappiness after I went cold turkey. You can do it though I have faith. I have been clean since June 7, 2007

Sarah said...

I'll pillow fight with you when I come home!

Max said...

2007? Holy cow! I thought a week was tough. How did you make it through Vegas without any caffeine?

I wasn't talking about participating in pillow fights....but if you find a worthy opponent, I will definitely be down for that.

Katie said...

Making it thru Vegas without it was no problem. I don't crave or need it anymore I've found. It's actually pretty freaking awesome. You can do it!