Monday, March 02, 2009

Cause I Had a Bad Day....

Ever have one of those days where every little thing goes wrong? My afternoon was like that today. I set my alarm a little earlier than normal for a between work and school nap so I could get a few things done before going to class. The one thing I really wanted to take care of took longer than expected, so I was rushing to get out the door. Guinness threw up in the kitchen on the way to letting he and Kira out, and after I let them in I dropped all the food I wasn't putting in their bowls onto the floor. I finally get everything cleaned up and head out the door....without my winter coat, because I left that in Cleveland last weekend, and without my cash. No food or drink for me in class tonight, ugh.

After I get around the slow people as I leave my neighborhood, I take the turn onto a Ford Rd and traffic is jammed before I even get off the ramp. I know full well that the people who live around me can't drive, but it doesn't often lead to a major traffic jam because of an accident. At least I got a decent picture of the day out of it.

Somehow I got to class just before it started, picked up my quiz (the second one I did NOT get an A on in that class), and was a contributing member of the class like normal. I just had no desire to be there, or in the class afterward.

Now it's time to wrap up this, my third post of the day, and hit the hay. I never got out one of the posts I had planned for today, so tomorrow might be another multiple post day. Stay tuned.

PS: This post actually went up Tuesday morning because as I was finishing it up, my laptop refused to connect to my wireless network, even though my desktop was working on it just fine. Gotta love irony.

No comments: