Monday, March 16, 2009

If....You....Ask Me To


One of the great things about listening to a news radio station in the morning as I get ready for and drive to work is that I never get stupid songs I don't like stuck in my head. Except for today that is. I guess Patti LaBelle is coming to town soon, because they keep playing an ad for her on the station I listen to. As I showered this morning, they played a little bit of this song and it got firmly lodged inside my cranium.

I had intended to go iPodless today because I have a lot of work to do in preparation for the next couple days, but with that running through my head before I left for work I decided I needed a way to counteract it. Thankfully I didn't hear the radio ad on my way to work after leaving my iPod at home for the day.

So instead of a stupid song I don't like being stuck in my head, I am currently listening to Right Round by Flo Rida....a stupid song I actually like. This will surely get stuck in my head, but I am OK with that.

Since I intended to go iPodless today, there obviously wasn't going to be a shuffle post for this morning....but that has now changed and my loyal readers will be treated to at least one more post later today. I know, I know....I spoil you, but I am OK with that as well.

No comments: