Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Morning Music 3/11/09

Another random playlist today.
x
1. Time is Running Out- Muse. The last song I listened to last night before I went to sleep. Must have stuck with me because I wanted to hear it again this morning.
x
2. Silvergun Superman- STP. I'm no Superman, but I play one at work. ;-)
x
3. Scene from an Italian Restaurant- Billy Joel. I seriously laughed out loud when I heard this....all I could see was Horatio Sanz playing Billy Joel on SNL. I don't think I ever listened to this song all the way through before today, and I can see why.
x
4. If You Were There, Beware- Arctic Monkeys. Love this band.
x
5. When it's Over- Sugar Ray. At one point, I did have this CD. Now I only have a couple songs from it. I am not disappointed in losing most of it.
x
6. Marching Bands of Manhattan- Death Cab for Cutie. A welcome change from the Sugar Ray appearance.
x
7. Blue and Yellow- The Used. It's been a while since I've listened to this. I forgot how much I really liked it.
x
8. Intermission- Panic! At the Disco.
x
9. Brownsville Girl- Bob Dylan. Mr. Dylan is always a welcome addition to any playlist. The man can do no wrong in my eyes.
x
10. The Light of a Fading Star- Floggin Molly. I can never have too much of this band in the morning. Something about them just gets me going.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hmm remember when you were going to sing me some sugar ray... i think i might need a song to fall asleep while u are here...