Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm (not so) Wide Awake It's Morning

I may have gotten more hours of sleep, and better sleep at that, last night than I did on Sunday, but I feel a lot more tired tonight. After such a busy Monday with work and school, I still felt strangely unfulfilled. Thinking too much about how the work/school/work/school pattern was going to be my life for the next few years kinda got to me. I've got so far to go, and have only just begun.

Connor Oberst always has some words of wisdom for me, even though he's a little more than 3 years younger than me, so I turned to I'm Wide Awake It's Morning by Bright Eyes today to get going. I'd say this is my second favorite of his works, with Cassadaga being my favorite, but it has a few songs that I really want to listen to right now, with Lua being at the top of that list.

No comments: