Monday, March 02, 2009

Definitely Maybe


Here is the first of what I fully to expect to be three posts today. Little time to sleep leaves more time for the mind to wander, and my mind has been bending in all sorts of directions lately.
.
Over the weekend, I uploaded a few of Mark's CDs to my iTunes account and this was one of them. It's been years since I have listened to this album, and I'm glad I am finally doing it again. I liked Oasis from the first time I heard them, and I still do. I have been to two concerts this winter, and other than my usual Flogging Molly pilgrimage (which is yet another post I need to get up, so maybe 4 today?) was the Oasis concert. Ironically, I had to drive through a pretty bad snowstorm for each concert. In the end, both were worth it. Definitely, not Maybe.

No comments: