Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Page 17 - The 5 Month Realization

My head has been spinning for the last week, and it's been hard to focus much on the future.  Today I realized that LM and I are almost exactly 5 months away from our anniversary trip.  True to form, we haven't nailed down anything solid yet in terms of destination or travel plans....but our trips always include plenty of outdoor activity, and at least one US National Park.  One thing they have not included, but I've been wanting to add since our first trip, was another travel companion.  Ever since I helped out a friend by taking pictures in Detroit with Flat Stan, I thought it was a cool idea to bring an inanimate friend along for the ride and some picture taking.  When I first saw the above image in my Google results, I thought it was providence....until I saw the price.  It's a really cool concept and all, but not with a triple-digit price tag.
a
Maybe once we narrow down our destinations for this year I will have a better idea of who to bring along with us....and if that friend will be joining us on every trip going forward, or if we'll find a new friend to take with us on each trip.  Well considering we live in a consumer driven society, I'm sure it won't be hard to soon find one or more friends to take with us.

No comments: