Monday, January 09, 2017

Page 9 - Avoid the Deep End

a
So maybe eating ALL the pizza was a bad idea.  After losing more than 5 lbs. in my first week, by this morning I have given back more almost one full pound of that....and now have nearly 3 lbs. to lose by Saturday to make my 2 lb. goal.  Definitely doable, but that one bad decision yesterday is going to make it hard on me for the next 5 days.  Hopefully I can keep this in mind the next time I want to splurge.  A cheat day every so often is perfectly fine, and in my case very necessary, but I need to keep from going off the deep end on those cheat days, or pay the consequences afterward.
a
Boy this past weekend felt very short....and this being my first full work week in nearly a month, I'm sure the week is going to feel super long.  Good thing there's another 3 day weekend on the horizon at the end of this week. 
a
Not much more to say about today, aside from the fact that LM and I are going to see what this Stranger Things hype is all about, and finally watch a couple episodes of that tonight.

No comments: