Monday, January 23, 2017

Page 23 - Monday, Yet Again

With only two days off per weekend again, I'm finding it really tough to get motivated for Mondays.  It's hard to complain about it, because I actually get to have weekends off now, but with Monday being my busiest day by far....it kinda sucks to drag myself into the 9 to 5 and start the week.  The flip side is that because I am pretty much busy from start to finish, Monday usually passes by pretty quickly....and the rest of the week seems a little shorter by comparison.  At least that's how it seems to me lately.
a
I've gotten back to my planned diet now that things have calmed down a little bit in my life, so being busy at the 9 to 5 was very welcome today, and I didn't really notice any hunger issues.  It wasn't easy staying away from cola today, as a matter of fact I broke down and had about 12 ounces with dinner tonight, but considering I had a LOT of cola over the weekend....I'm rather happy with only having that much.
a
I'm sure that will continue to be my biggest issue for me as I lose weight.  There are so many things that I drink cola with, and have a hard time changing that.  To me, it really adds flavor to my meals.  I know it's pretty much just sugar water and does nothing but terrible things to human health....but something that make food better is always going to be hard for me to quit, considering how much I like food.
a
LM and I watched Zoolander 2 after dinner tonight.  It wasn't a great movie by any stretch, but there were definitely a few hearty laughs for us so it was worth watching.  Just glad I never paid to see it.

No comments: